February 13, 2009

TGIF

Are you Superstitious????????????


I am not really except for the black cat running across the road, you are not to drive past...I used to turn completely around and go a total different direction...My daddy was total sold on the logic as a kid we would always turn around a go a different direction..but as I get older the new remedy my hubby taught me was to roll the window down real fast and spit ( I know not real lady like but it does save alot of time and wear & tear on the car)

Well everyone have a great Friday the 13th...

I have been flea marketing this week and have found some real treasures, I have to get some batteries and will take some pics this weekend and share.....


Have Joy,


Tammy Lou

1 comment:

Pam said...

I must be in a lot of trouble since we have a black cat! Maybe I will try spitting everytime I see it. Ha Ha Ha

Bless your heart!!!!!