February 20, 2009

Finally Friday

Tonight was a stay in and have a making homemade pizza and cozing up and watching a movie, it was nice we didn't get to the movie but did get in a couple episodes of REBA (Season 5).....






Here is my finished product!!!!!!!!!!VERY PRETTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Made a quick trip to see the BOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!Ethan & Lil Jon

We have had a good week and I am still finding new items and from my flea marketinitis..I have it bad. I will try to post my treasures this weekend...Have a great Friday night with your family.
Have Joy,
Tammy Lou

3 comments:

The Graves Gang said...

Where all do you go flea marketing at? Jeff & I took off on the 6th & spend all day shopping at Flea Markets in Tontitown, Rogers but it seems like we always go to the same ole places... BORING....

Pam said...

The pizza's look good. I want that granite pizza pan, remember that for my birthday!

Kyla @ The Simpsons said...

mmmm... we made homemade pizza last night!! sooo good :)