May 21, 2008

Wordful Wednesday

I am thinking of all kinds of words that I can enjoy today
1. JOY
2. LOVE
3. FAMILY
4. LAUGH (need to do more)
5. PEACE
6. QUIETNESS
7. BLESSED
8. SMELL
9. THANKFULNESSCheck Spelling
10. PATIENCE

These were the words that came to mind this morning. My word for 2008 is JOY. I am praying f0r this everyday so that I am have and will take JOY in everything I do and say.......I am very new to this blogging...except for I have read been reading several blogs since around Christmas time my sister Pam had me waltz over to Boomama.net and check out the Christmas tour and I did and I was ever hooked............So now I have my own and will learn to start commenting on you guys and invite you over to mine.........I hope you will enjoy my family and my ramblings yes I love to ramble on and on

2 comments:

Pam said...

Welcome to the world of blogging

Anonymous said...

It looks good. I will have to try this when I get a chance!
Stacy