November 10, 2008

I have it BADD!!!

I am hooked on reading.....A couple posts backed I told you guys that my son, Jake told me about these books that all his teachers and classmates were reading and told me that I should read them so when we were at Wal-Mart doing our weekly grocery shopping I picked Twilight....by Stephanie Meyer...Oh My Gosh!!!!!!!!I am enjoying this book, I have been reading just at night before I went to bed (it's hard to read with a 12 yr & 4 yr old in the house)......but it has taken me almost 2 weeks to read it but I loved it .....
So Saturday I went our local Sam's Club and picked up the next sequence in this series, New Moon... I am already half way done with this book. I am definitely liking this book..

There are 4 books in this series!!!Also I got my sister to start reading Twilight, so next Friday November 21, 2008 The movie "Twilight" is coming out in theatres. So my sis and I are planning a girls night out to go to see the movie!!!!!

I hope everyone has a great week !!!!
Blessings,
Tammy Lou

1 comment:

The Graves Gang said...

Hey! Can I borrow them when you are done? I just finished reading "Sunset" by Karen Kingsby - if you haven't read it I highly recommend it - it is fantastic.

Glad to see you back on the blogging world!